1. This section contains the information related to the management mode of Hotelbelvederepse.en in relation to the processing of the personal data of the users of Hotelbelvederepse.en.
2. This information has value, even for the purposes of art. 13 of the D. Lgs. no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for persons who interact with Hotelbelvederepse.en and it is reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: www.Hotelbelvederepse.it
3. The information is provided only for Hotelbelvederepse.en and not for other websites possibly consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of Hotelbelvederepse.it, regardless of the purposes of the connection, according to Italian legislation and European.
5. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, we therefore invite users to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to art.8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, will have to legitimize his consent through the authorization of the parents or guardian.
II – DATA PROCESSING
1 – Data Holder
1. The holder of the processing is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Also takes care of the profiles on the security. 2. In relation to this website, the data controller is: HOTEL BELVEDERE SRL and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user you can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Responsible for the data processing
1. The person responsible for the processing is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the owner of the treatment. 2. Pursuant to article 28 of EU regulation no. 2016/679, on the appointment of the owner of the data, the controller of the data of the website Hotelbelvederepse.it is the sig. Stefano Casciotta.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The data processing generated by the use of Hotelbelvederepse.it takes place at
HOTEL BELVEDERE SRL
Via Belvedere, 1, Porto Sant'elpidio (FM).
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed for this purpose at the relative office.
III – PROCESSED DATA
1 – Mode data processing
1. As all websites, also this website makes use of log files in which are preserved the information collected in an automated manner during the visits of the users. The information collected could be the following:
- internet protocol address (IP);
- type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- the date and time of your visit;
- the web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above-mentioned information are processed in an automated form and collected in the form exclusively aggregated for the purpose of verifying the correct operation of the site, and for security reasons. Such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewall, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as your Ip address, which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force in the matter, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful activities or constituting crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protection of the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the holder.
5. The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability regarding any violation of laws. It is up to the user to verify that you have the permission to enter personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international standards.
2 – Purposes of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
contact form, google analytics
2. The retention of data will be carried out for the period strictly necessary to the attainment of the purposes specified above and not exceeding 3 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to the attainment of the end, as before indicated.
3 – Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary for respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
IV. USER'S RIGHTS
1. The art. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The site Hotelbelvederepse.it therefore intends to inform the user about the existence of the right to request access to the personal data (art. 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3 (a) D. Lgs. 196/2003), the correction (art. 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3 (a) D. Lgs. 196/2003) or the restriction of processing which concerns you (art. 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to the portability of data (art. 20 EU Regulation); – the right to request cancellation (art. 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, co. 3 (b) of D. Lgs. 196/2003); – the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, letter c) D. lgs. 196/2003);
3. Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
4. In cases where such processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2 (a) – express consent to the use of genetic data, biometric, health-related, revealing religious beliefs, or philosophical beliefs, or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation. 5. Similarly, in the case of infringement of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, which the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State. 6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete, see the arts. 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of the D. Lgs. 196/2003.
V. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The treatment is carried out by informatic tools and/or telematics, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, it companies, communication agencies).
VI. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of changes and updates relevant these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
3. The previous versions of the information will still be available to this page.
4. This statement was last updated on the date 25/06/2021 to be in accordance with the applicable regulations, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/6