1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to your browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all of the cookies. However, in this case the use of the website and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing. Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 – technical Cookies
1. There are many technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of cookies, HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access to, and use of the site by the user. Are necessary for the transmission of communications on an electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of your internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the use of safe and efficient website.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or through the statistics service of bloggers or similar are technical only if used for optimisation of the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and on how they visit the site. In these conditions, the cookies analytics, the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies. 5. From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary cookies of session which will be deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid the login for every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the pc until expiry or cancellation by the user. 6. Can be installed session cookies to enable access to and staying in a reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user. 7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear with the closing of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 – third party Cookies
1. In relation to the provenance we distinguish the cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to the computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. The permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. The majority of third party cookies is composed of cookies and tracking used to identify online behavior, understand the interests and then customize the advertising proposals for users.
4. Can be installed on cookies third-party analytics. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. The analytical cookies of third parties are used to detect information on user behavior on Hotelbelvederepse.en. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Cookies profiling third parties are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by rules established by third parties, therefore, users are advised to review the privacy policies and indications to manage or disable the cookies published on the related web pages.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings in your browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences that has set for the website.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the help page that is specific to the web browser that you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Work: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
5 – Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by their respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer: